Fish Cakes (suitable from 8 months)
- 1 large tin of pink salmon (squash bones for added calcium) could also use tuna
- 2 large potatoes (use white sweet potato if baby does not like potato texture)
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- Sprinkle of dill
- 1 egg
- Peel and cook potato. Mash
2. Combine all together in a bowl
- Roll into patties and coat in breadcrumbs or oat bran.
3. Fry in a pan with Olive or Rice Bran OilTip: Freeze patty cakes for later use
“I serve the kids with mayo and ours with sweet chilli sauce.
My kids love fish and they always enjoy this recipe.” – Provided by Belinda Dowling