Sleep is important for all family members; parents, babies, infants and toddlers.
Getting babies or toddlers to settle and sleep at a time that is appropriate for their age is vital for their growth and development and your family relationships and harmony.
Babies, infants and toddlers have their own individual personality and some will find it more difficult to slot into a natural sleep rhythm than others. This is when parents have the important role of teaching feed, play and sleep patterns that are suitable for their baby, infant or toddler's age.
My involvement in helping families, through my work as a Registered Nurse, Midwife and Child Health Nurse with a keen interest in sleep patterns, as well as experiencing the growth and development of my own children, has helped me to discover some tips, tools and tactics that will make settling your children to sleep a little easier.
Sometimes the difficulty in settling is not the fault of your baby, infant or toddler. There are cues that indicate other underlying causes.
Falling asleep on your own is not easy if you do not know how or when to do it. It can be a very frustrating experience. Help your baby or toddler learn how to have a settled sleep by being a step ahead with some relevant knowledge.
Make your broken sleep and stressful days a thing of the past. Enjoy settled sleep again and allow your baby or child to learn to do the same.
READ the information in this 44 page eBook and gain the confidence to make the choices that are relevant for you and your family situation.
1. You the Carer
2. Advantages of Sleep
3. Understanding the Physiology of Sleep
4. Tired Signs to Look For in Your Baby and Toddler
5. Consider What Their Behaviour is Telling You
6. Common Sleep Associations
7. Settling Techniques
8. Settle into sleep 0-4 months
9. Settle into sleep 4-9 months
10. Settle into sleep 9-18 months
11. Settle into sleep 18 months - 5 years
12. Fears, Nightmares and Night Terrors
13. What to do With an Early Riser
14. Moving from a Cot to a Bed
15. Routines are Helpful
All the above information and more found in 'mum, baby & toddler - together we learn' (paperback)
1. Start by adding the eBook to your shopping cart.
2. Follow the prompts to complete your payment. Please note that only Credit Card and Direct Bank Deposit are accepted for downloadable product purchases. If you choose to pay by Direct Bank Deposit your eBook will be released when your payment has been received.
3. Once your payment has been received you will receive a 'Thankyou Page', scroll down and press the 'download' button.
4. Save the eBook to a file on your computer, open the file and read.
Is your baby's poor sleep connected to what they eat?
Posted by Anna Campbell on 3rd May 2013
"I met with Jan after a particularly rough patch with my son at around 5 months old. He'd hit the 4 month sleep regression and was sleeping worse than a newborn. After reading Jan's 'Settled Sleep e-book' we arranged a visit to discuss our particular issues. Jan gave us some really simple strategies and straightened out a few misconceptions i had about sleep. Within a week we had him self settling and were getting 2-3 hour day sleeps (as opposed to catnaps). To my delight, the strategies Jan proposed were very gentle which made it really easy on all of us. We now follow Jan's routines and i would have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone!!"
Posted by Lou on 4th Sep 2012
Thank you Jan! I look forward to using some of the strategies in this book to settle my baby girl to sleep.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.