During my experiences of being a mum and working as an Early Child Health Nurse, I have seen many roles played by grandparents.
I agree with the statement in the Nursing Review, April 2007 article “Keeping Grandparents in the Loop” by Natalie Raad
Bringing grandparents up to date, helps them help new parents in a positive way.
This 22 page Grandparents are special eBook covers thoughts, ideas and current parenting information.
Topics covered include:
- Grandparent’s Role ‘A Special Gift to Society’
- Ways to Help the Parents
- Ways to Help the Grandchildren
- Sleep and Settling
- Things Have Changed
- Baby’s Father
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Recognising Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Gifts and Gadgets
Enjoy staying up to date with today’s ideas for your grandchildren.