You are a VITAL person in the developmental life of your toddler both for now and the future…
Toddlers often have boundless energy and understanding what is going on in their life helps you feel more in control. You may be pondering questions such as:
· What is going through my toddler’s head? One minute he is pleasant and happy and the next minute he is totally irrational and uncontrollable!
· Why must I constantly say “no” or “get away from there”?
· Why is my toddler throwing food and biting people?
· How do I teach my toddler to talk?
· When do I start toilet training?
· What toys are beneficial for his development?
· When do I stop feeding overnight?
The 29 page ‘Being a Toddler’ eBook is BOOK 6 in the Mother to mother series and covers the following important areas:
· Who is a toddler?
· A toddler’s growth and development
· Appropriate goddler toys
· Separation anxiety
· Toddler behaviour
· Management strategies
· Food (more recipes ideas and information eBook)
· How to cope day by day
· Sleep – How Much / How Often (more detailed information on sleep)
· Points to consider with bedtime battles
Sign up and receive FREE snippets of relevant and helpful toddler information monthly for 12 months.