Working as a child health nurse and being a mother, I know parenting babies and toddlers isn’t always easy and there is much to learn . . . My personal story interwoven through facts and advice helps bring clarity and a deeper understanding of parenting in real life.
The stories will make you laugh, cry and reflect on your own challenges that you face as a new parent.
You will find inside my book:
- Basic skills every new parent needs to learn
- True accounts of raising babies & toddlers
- What gadgets & contraptions you really need?
- How to recognise when baby’s behaviour is not usual and what to do about it
- What feeding & sleeping behaviours to expect from babies & toddlers
- Gain an understanding of how feed play sleep rhythms work
- What growth & development to expect in babies & toddlers
Listen to a radio interview with Jan talking about common questions parents have while raising babies and toddlers.